Saturday, September 21, 2024

Checking out Presentations.ai

 https://www.presentations.ai/

Just had a go with Presentations.ai. 

I uploaded a WORD document which was an Outline which I later uploaded to PPT to create a PPT. 

Presentatons.ai then converted my WORD ppt outline to an AI-generated presentation. The resulting presentation can be exported, or shared as a link. 

My views:

- The resulting presentation is visually very appealing. 

- It actually develops the content in my original Word outline. In this regard, the ai app is worth praising. 

- =========

The other two functions: 

1. Start with a prompt. 

2. Use the app to beautify your existing PPT. I tried it with an existing PPT. It did make the presentation deck more stunning in terms of visual effect (eg., transitions). But I think I actually prefer the PPT Designer function, which allows me to get the effects that I want. 

++++++++

I haven't tried the 'generate from an uploaded article' function. Anyway, if that article is one which I have found on the Internet, the resulting PPT will not specifically present what I MYSELF want to present (unless I write an article myself). 

This is my overall view about using AI to generate presentations: THEY ARE GOOD FOR INTRODUCING A TOPIC, BUT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO CREATE A PRESENTATION WHICH IS CUSTOMISED TO MY TARGET CONTENT. 

++++++++++

Anyway: 


My original WORD outline: 

S4 Towards Communicative Activities PPT Outline.docx

The presentation generated by Presentations.ai: 

https://app.presentations.ai/view/jqmHG3



No comments:

Checking out Presentations.ai

 https://www.presentations.ai/ Just had a go with Presentations.ai.  I uploaded a WORD document which was an Outline which I later uploaded ...