Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Workflowy for Presenting a Lesson Rundown List

 I use Dynalist to do my lesson planning. When I'm done, I copy the rundown and paste it into Notion which serves as the homepages of my courses. 

Sometimes, I have no time to, or I don't need to, or I don' t want to, create a PPT for delivering my session rundown. Can I simply turn my list rundown into a presentation?

Dynalist has no such functionality. 

A Google Search returned an app called Wunderlist which claimed to be able to convert a list rundown on a NOtion page into a Presentation. But it is not working at all. 

Then I found https://snackthis.co/presentations/, which turns the public page of a notion page, into a presentation. I had a try, but it only worked partially. I guess one has to do a lot of formatting to one's public notion page before this app will do a decent job. 

So finally, I'm setting for Workflowy. 

Here are the plus'es: 

- Just copy from Dynalist to Workflowy. No need to do any further formatting (level 1, level 2, level 3, et.)

- No need to convert a page. Just click on the 'Present' button in the top right. 

- The result is quite decent. 

Bottom Line: I will stick to Workflowy. 

No comments:

Workflowy for Presenting a Lesson Rundown List

 I use Dynalist to do my lesson planning. When I'm done, I copy the rundown and paste it into Notion which serves as the homepages of my...