Thursday, September 03, 2026

Created an interactive web module for learning/practising 8 Adjectives of Personality

 Yesterday, while trying to replicate Becky Cheung's P2 Fruit Words interactive web module changing the target lexical set from 'fruit words' to 'names of endangered animals', I ended up with a module which is totally different from Becky Cheung's. 

Today, I thought: 'If I  use my 'endangered animals' module as the starting point, and ask Gemini Canvas to create another one about a different lexical set, will Gemini  Canvas be able to handle this much easier generation'. 

So, I went to Gemini Canvas, and asked:

Create an interactive web learning module for P6 ESL students in Hong Kong to learn 8 adjectives about people's personality. Follow the organisation and design of the following example.

https://gemini.google.com/share/86bd0b5cbe02?skid=ab83314c-3c4f-4ffa-8c16-65e1a2391d19

==========================

RESULT

Gemini Canvas did a nice job, and produced the following module:

https://share.gemini.google/mbZ9ZY3OchNN



+++++++++

OBSERVATIONS

1. The resulting module replicates my original 'endangered animals' one, in terms of organisation and page design. 

2. Looks like this step can be repeated for other lexical sets. 






No comments:

Created a conversation bot for KS2/3 Ss to interview a child from the past, using Mizou

 ACTIVITY IDEA FROM EDB's document:  Hi Alex, you might be aware of this recent EDB document already: Examples on Application of Artific...