Saturday, September 05, 2026

Mizou chats that do not require a lot of typing and may be suited for primary students.

 Mizou is excellent as an AI tool dedicated to creating chatbots. Yet, primary students may not be good at typing. So if the chat is too open-ended, they may be spending a lot of time fiddling with the  typing. 

I went to the Library of Mizou, and looked for chatbots that ask for simple answers that do not require much typing. Below are some examples I have found: 


Blank-filling;
https://mizou.com/preview-bot?ID=155746

A variety of short answers:
https://mizou.com/preview-bot?ID=156113

For each turn, Ss type a one-word answer.
https://mizou.com/preview-bot?ID=155454

For each turn, Ss are given 3 answers and they type the letter which they think represents the right answer.
https://mizou.com/preview-bot?ID=155452

A conversation bot that elicits very short answers:
https://mizou.com/preview-bot?ID=155191

=============================================================


No comments:

Created a one-minute video on 'What is L2 Teaching Methodology?' using Schoolhub

 Had a try using Schoolhub to generate a video from a topic (no document uploads).  I typed in a topic: 'What is second language teachin...