Saturday, September 05, 2026

Created a one-minute video on 'What is L2 Teaching Methodology?' using Schoolhub

 Had a try using Schoolhub to generate a video from a topic (no document uploads). 

I typed in a topic: 'What is second language teaching methodology?'

The app then returned 3 possible directions of video scripting for me to choose from: 


Of course, I can also write my own direction. 

In the above case, I chose the second one. 

Then, the next screen asked me to choose one from 2 choices (free plan). 

The app started to generate a script. 

I could then edit the script and the image descriptions before the last generation step: 



The OUTPUT VIDEO:



- The output narrated video has a cartoon style. 

- It can then be shared via a link, or downloaded. 

https://video.schoolhub.ai/en-US/video-domain/share/1d5440d9-4b42-4d57-8ce5-c2b49ab0ce2f

- At the moment, if I share the video to the Schoolhub community, I can get one more free video. Under the free plan, users can generate one free video per month only. 









No comments:

Created a one-minute video on 'What is L2 Teaching Methodology?' using Schoolhub

 Had a try using Schoolhub to generate a video from a topic (no document uploads).  I typed in a topic: 'What is second language teachin...