Tuesday, August 04, 2026

Replicated a quest app on Food Pyramid and getting the share link using Netlify

 The entire original quest is developed by Miss Lily for a P4 five-lesson AI-enhanced unit on Healthy Eating. 

Her original quest app:

https://vast-canyon-ba7a.here.now/

===================================

I wanted to try creating something like her Lesson 1.



 So I took a screencap of Lesson 1, went to Gemini > Gemini Canvas, and asked it to create a similar webpage. 

It worked; but the resulting Share Link did not work. 

- I then saved the resulting webpage as an HTML file (which worked)

- I went to netlify, and dropped the HTML file into the upload box. 

-  It created a URL; I asked it to make it public, and got the below link: 

https://mellifluous-daifuku-594522.netlify.app/


===================

TAKEWAYS

1. By uploading the image of an interactive app to Gemini Canvas, it can replicate a similar one. 

2. Netlify can give you a public link to an html file.  




No comments:

Tried adminstering a Curipod interactive presentation in a staff development workshop

 昨天在屯門一所小學做了一個AI staff development workshop,乘機試試用Curipod 的create interactive presentation 功能,如果你認識Nearpod, Peardeck, Wayground lesson, 你便知道甚...