Monday, July 20, 2026

Generating an infographic from a chat output: Direct in Gemini from an output vs Copy Output and generate in Image

 What I did: 

1. I asked Gemini chatbot: What is the relationship between Metacognition and Language Awareness? 

2.  I obtained the output from Gemini. 

3. While staying in the chatbot mode, I immediately asked Gemini to create an infographic based on the output. 

4. Below is what I obtained? 



I then tried another route. 

- I copied the earlier output from Gemini. 

- I went to Gemini Image, pastedd in the output, and asked for an infographic. 

- Below is the image output. 




==========================================

OBSERVATION

The first infographic looks better. It's easier to understand. The second one is a bit confusing, and too texty. 

TAKEAWAY

- Follow the first approach. 


No comments:

Generating an infographic from a chat output: Direct in Gemini from an output vs Copy Output and generate in Image

 What I did:  1. I asked Gemini chatbot: What is the relationship between Metacognition and Language Awareness?  2.  I obtained the output f...