Sunday, July 26, 2026

Created 2 interactive games using an uploaded infographic image using Padlet Arcade and Wordwall

 TOPIC: Multimodal Literacy and 21st century school education

APP: Gemini

STEPS: 

1. I asked Gemini to explain the significance of Multimodal Literacy for 21st century school education. 

2. Then I used the Image function, and asked Gemini to create an infographic based on its output. 

OUTPUT: 



=====================

CREATING INTERACTIVE GAME FROM THE ABOVE INFOGRAPHIC

I. Padlet Arcade

- After I uploaded the image, Padlet Arcade analysed it and then suggested a few game formats. I chose oe of them. 

https://arcade.padlet.com/game/yGjxwVOmr6?link_shared=1



II. WORDWALL

- I started by choosing a template (game format).

- I uploaded the infographic. 

- Wordwall created the game. 


https://wordwall.net/resource/116641088/multimodal-literacy-essential-21st-century-skills





No comments:

Created 2 interactive games using an uploaded infographic image using Padlet Arcade and Wordwall

 TOPIC: Multimodal Literacy and 21st century school education APP: Gemini STEPS:  1. I asked Gemini to explain the significance of Multimoda...