Friday, September 18, 2026

Padlet Arcade's 'Create Game' function vs Gemini Canvas

 I used the new function 'Create Game' in Padlet Arcade to create a 'recognise correct spellings for 15 fruit words', which was very easy. I used the same prompt to create a similar one in Gemini Canvas, and I succeeded. Then how does Padlet Arcade's Create Game function compare with Gemini Canvas?  The answer:  As a dedicated 'create game' AI app, Padlet's new function has built-in parameters for you to choose from (e.g., 'add sound?'; 'add timer?"). Also, you can create very sophisticated games in Padlet Arcade, while with Gemini Canvas, you may have to spend time writing your requirements. Now the challenge is coming up with gaming ideas!

No comments:

Created a custom chatbot for a threesome conversation using Box.boodle

APP:  https://box.boodle.ai/  PROMPT FROM GEMINI (after explaining what I needed):  You are "Socrates," a neutral, inquisitive gui...