Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Still unhappy with AI apps for generating a presentation from a document

 Just tried a few other apps for generating presentations. These apps can generate a presentation: 

a. from a topic, 

b. from a passage

The problem is: 

For a, the resulting presentation will be too general. And in my case, I seldom need a general presentation on a topic. 

For b, the resulting presentation will still be quite general. 

======

To me, a presentation (eg, PPT) will most of the time be quite customised to my own needs and objectives. There will even be times when I don't want to include too much content on one slide; the slide may simply be a prompt to my explanation. 

IN sum, of the apps for different purposes, those for generating presentations are of the least use to me. 

No comments:

Wordwall trumps other apps for creating anagram games

 For Creating anagram games, Wordwall is the best:  - The resulting game won't change your small letters to capital letters, like the ot...