Friday, April 28, 2023

2 Questions I've been asking myself all these years

 Tomorrow is the last session of the MA course on 'Professional Development in English Language Teaching." I will end the course by sharing my own answers to the following 2 questions that I've been asking myself all these years. 

Q1: Would I still be so enthusiastic about teaching today if I had not started out as an ENGLISH teacher? 

--- In other words, what makes English Language teaching so fascinating? 

Q2: What kind of person would I be like today if I had not started out as a teacher? 

--- Because teaching has shaped the person that I am today.

No comments:

ChatGPT and Being a Guide on the Side

 自從有了ChatGPT, 在課堂中一些以前我會主動解釋的概念,現時間中我會請學員即時問ChatGPT, 其中一個目的,是讓學員看到如果是純知識,他們其實不用我去告訴他們,我亦希望借此培養他們的主動求知的精神。 這並不表示我備課變得輕鬆了,只是我的心思變為集中在設計一課的Lear...