Friday, September 13, 2024

Padlet's Jamboard Import Function

 A couple of days ago, I mentioned that Padlet has this new function which allows users to import their Jamboards into Padlet. Just now I  had a try, and found that it was a very fast and simple process. The imported Jamboards, now as Padlets, work quite similarly to the original Jamboards (although some original Jamboard functions may have been lost). 

What's more, the imported Jamboards do NOT count towards my Padlet quota!  (I was an early adopter of Padlet, which started as a free app. When they started charging fees, they allowed the early adopters to keep the number of Padlets they had made. So in all these years, I've been using 58 Padlets for free. And when I need to go beyond the quota, I simply archive some old Padlets (which I can unarchive later) to make space for new Padlets!)

I was criticising Nearpod the other day, but Padlet has always been an app that I salute. 



No comments:

Checking out Presentations.ai

 https://www.presentations.ai/ Just had a go with Presentations.ai.  I uploaded a WORD document which was an Outline which I later uploaded ...