Sunday, September 03, 2023

Thinglink Scenario Builder: My first taste

 This is a function within Thinglink which allows you to create a branching learning unit. I have yet to learn the nitty gritties, and to look for ideas to turn into a learning scenario. So far, I have noticed that: 

- each branched block can contain Text, an external URL, and a previous Thinglink image/tour; 

- you can insert MC questions and Open-ended questions into different points in the journey; 

- at any block, you can take the learner to any other block; 

- you can award points for accomplishing something. 

+++++++++++++++++++

This reminds me of two other strategies that I have tried: 

1. Padlet (not really reactive to learner's decisions or answers; no inserted questions); 

2. Symbaloo Learning Path. 

No comments:

ChatGPT and Being a Guide on the Side

 自從有了ChatGPT, 在課堂中一些以前我會主動解釋的概念,現時間中我會請學員即時問ChatGPT, 其中一個目的,是讓學員看到如果是純知識,他們其實不用我去告訴他們,我亦希望借此培養他們的主動求知的精神。 這並不表示我備課變得輕鬆了,只是我的心思變為集中在設計一課的Lear...