Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Padlet's 2023 summer release

 This summer, Padlet has released some new functions. The following seem particularly useful to me: 

1. Create a poll on a Padlet wall which viewers can respond to. 

2. AI-generated images. (To me, I'm not sure whether the images are really AI-generated. Do they already exist on the Web?)

3. I can create Sections in all templates (except Canvas). 

4. I can embed a Padlet slideshow in another app. 

5. I tried the 'Export slideshow as PDF' function. The resulting PDF does not look great. Maybe OK if I just want to keep a record. 

I have also rediscovered that I can present a Padlet wall as a slideshow. 

https://padlet.blog/the-2023-summer-release/

No comments:

ChatGPT and Being a Guide on the Side

 自從有了ChatGPT, 在課堂中一些以前我會主動解釋的概念,現時間中我會請學員即時問ChatGPT, 其中一個目的,是讓學員看到如果是純知識,他們其實不用我去告訴他們,我亦希望借此培養他們的主動求知的精神。 這並不表示我備課變得輕鬆了,只是我的心思變為集中在設計一課的Lear...