Sunday, July 31, 2022

Blooket for creating gamified quizzes

 Finally found a bit of time to check out Blooket, an app for creating gamified quizzes. I had no difficulty coming to grips with the Classic game mode, which is like Kahoot and Quizziz. But the gamified modes were so difficult for me to understand, because I had zero background knowledge with computer games. It took me such a long time just to figure out one game mode, and even so, I was not sure whether I had got it right. I think what I should do is to get hold of a P4 or P5 kid, show each game mode's starting page to them, and I'm sure they'll be able to explain how to play the game to me in no time.




No comments:

ChatGPT and Being a Guide on the Side

 自從有了ChatGPT, 在課堂中一些以前我會主動解釋的概念,現時間中我會請學員即時問ChatGPT, 其中一個目的,是讓學員看到如果是純知識,他們其實不用我去告訴他們,我亦希望借此培養他們的主動求知的精神。 這並不表示我備課變得輕鬆了,只是我的心思變為集中在設計一課的Lear...