Thursday, September 23, 2021

Harvard Higher Education Teaching Certificate

 Received the final grade for the Harvard Higher Education Teaching Certificate course which I took in the summer. The grade was based on over 20 assignments and quizzes. This 8-week course was much more demanding than I had anticipated. A slight imperfection that I didn't get full marks for the final grade, but good enough for me to get the certificate. The biggest gain, though, is that the course has re-energised me for teaching in the new academic year. Now looking forward to receiving the physical certificate in mid-October.




No comments:

ChatGPT and Being a Guide on the Side

 自從有了ChatGPT, 在課堂中一些以前我會主動解釋的概念,現時間中我會請學員即時問ChatGPT, 其中一個目的,是讓學員看到如果是純知識,他們其實不用我去告訴他們,我亦希望借此培養他們的主動求知的精神。 這並不表示我備課變得輕鬆了,只是我的心思變為集中在設計一課的Lear...