Paul Sze - Honorary Professional Consultant, Dept of Curriculum & Instruction, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Attended and presented a paper at CLaSIC 2006, Singapore.
Sze, Paul. (2006). An Online Peer Observation Platform for English Language Teachers in Hong Kong. Paper presented at the National University of Singapore Centre for Language Studies International Conference (CLaSIC 2006), Singapore, 7-9 December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Am I doing vibe-coding already?
As someone with zero background in I.T., I dread any term with the word 'coding' in it. Anyhow, I came across the term 'vibe c...
-
https://scispace.com/ My attempt: - book chapter: a chapter from Corbett's Intercultural Approach to ELT OUTPUT: A presentation in PDF...
-
My prompt Please create a checklist containing eight points to help students check a composition that they have written. The result: Here’...
-
Step 1: In POE, I asked a chatbot to summarize a reading passage into a 5-sentence summary, using one sentence for each paragraph: ORIGIN...
No comments:
Post a Comment